Ravens Lodge, head quarters for 1st Larch Farm Scout Group, is located on Main Road, Ravenshead, Nottinghamshire NG15 9GS, at the junction with Sandy Land and close to the Little John Public House. View location on Google Maps
The premises can be hired for scouting purposes and by those with direct Larch Farm Scouting links. Functions are subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
The premises comprise:
- outdoor camping areas, both open and secluded behind a tree screen
- camp fire and outdoor cooking facilities,
- outdoor dry area
- large hall for functions/sleeping
- smaller meeting room for meetings/leaders
- kitchen with range cooker, microwave, fridge and wall kettle
- washing/toilet facilities, and separate accessible toilet
There are currently no showers and under no circumstances should upstairs be used for sleeping. Fire Regs preclude this.
- Meetings/functions £15 per hour or part thereof (minimum 3 hours)
- Overnight – 1 night £115
- Overnight – full weekend – £230
- Children’s Party (under 10) – £15 per hour (min 3 hrs)
- Children’s Party (Over 10) – £18 per hour (min 3 hrs)
The Exec Committee reserve the right to charge an extra £75 for cleaning the premises if it is left in an unkempt state after the event.
Bookings should be made through the bookings secretary Lisa Hadley firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07855810066